Additional Information can be found on the ISTA website.
Test for individual packaged product for retail weighing 70 pounds (32 kilograms) or less that will be placed into a master shipping container (Over Box), by Amazon.
Test Project 6-Amazon Over Boxing is a simulation test of e-commerce fulfillment from Amazon.com. This test consists of individual retail products being placed in an over box(master shipping container) either by itself, packing materials, or other products to the consumer. These items may ship by truck, air, or railroad. This test challenges the integrity of the product and its packaging.
Amazon and the seller will determine the following prior to testing:
- Acceptable condition of package at end of tests.
- What would be deemed damage to product after testing
- If there will be a tolerance level for damages.
- The method of determining condition of product after testing.
The following will result in a failed test:
- Product leaking
- Product is not fully functionable.
- Tamper evident application is no longer intact
- Any secondary packaging considered part of the product is damaged
To Schedule your test click here